Returns the armor statistics relevant to the specified target.
base, effectiveArmor, armor, posBuff, negBuff = UnitArmor(unit);
- string - The unitId to get information from. Normally only works for
"pet", but also for "target" if the target is a beast upon which the hunter player has cast Beast Lore.
- number - The unit's base armor without buffs, armor kits or enchantments.
- number - The unit's effective armor after buffs.
- number - The unit's armor after adding armor kits and enchantments but without buffs.
- number - Amount of armor increase due to positive buffs
local baseArmor , effectiveArmor, armor, posBuff, negBuff = UnitArmor("player"); DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(("Your current armor is " .. effectiveArmor .. " (base is " .. baseArmor .. ")");