Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns the armor statistics relevant to the specified target.
base, effectiveArmor, armor, posBuff, negBuff = UnitArmor(unit);
- String - The unitId to get information from. Normally only works for
"pet", but also for "target" if the target is a beast upon which the hunter player has cast Beast Lore.
- base, effectiveArmor, armor, posBuff, negBuff
- Number - The unit's base armor without buffs, armor kits or enchantments.
- Number - The unit's effective armor after buffs (and ??)
- Number - The unit's armor after adding armor kits and enchantments but without buffs.
- Number - Amount of armor increase due to positive buffs
- Number - Amount of armor reduction due to negative buffs (a negative number)
local baseArmor , effectiveArmor, armor, posBuff, negBuff = UnitArmor("player"); message("Your current armor is " .. effectiveArmor .. " (base is " .. baseArmor .. ")");