|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
→ WoW API
Returns the number of unspent talent points of the specified unit and the number of learned professions.
local unspentTalentPoints, learnedProfessions = UnitCharacterPoints("player")
- The unit to query ("player" -- "target", and the like, does not work and always returns 0)
- Unspent Talent points viewable by the player and the number of currently learned professions.
- Number - The quantity of unspent talent points the unit has available.
- Number - The number of professions the unit already knows.
DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage( "You have " .. UnitCharacterPoints("player") .. " unspent Talent Points.")
Prints the how many talent points the player has unspent.
You have 0 unspent Talent Points.
- Returns unspent talent points a player has or always 0 if an invalid unit type is specified.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.