Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
→ WoW API
Retrieves the Guild XP information of the target.
currentXP, nextLevelXP, dailyXP, maxDailyXP, unitWeeklyXP, unitTotalXP = UnitGetGuildXP(target)
- String - The affected group member. i.e. "player" or player name. The only accepted value seems to be "player".
- currentXP, nextLevelXP, dailyXP, maxDailyXP, unitWeeklyXP, unitTotalXP
- Number - The amount of Guild XP for the current level.
- Number - The amount of Guild XP to reach the next level. The total Guild XP is this value plus currentXP.
- Number - The amount of Guild XP obtained towards the daily maximum.
- Number - The maximum Guild XP cap for the day. The total remaining for the day is this value minus dailyXP.
- Number - The amount of Guild XP contributed by the target this week.
- Number - The total amount of Guild XP contributed by the target.
local currentXP, nextLevelXP, dailyXP, maxDailyXP, unitWeeklyXP, unitTotalXP = UnitGetGuildXP("player"); print("Current Guild XP: " .. currentXP .. ", total: " .. (nextLevelXP + currentXP) .. ", daily: " .. dailyXP .. ", daily max: " .. maxDailyXP); print("Player weekly contribution: " .. unitWeeklyXP .. ", total contribution: " .. unitTotalXP);
Current Guild XP: 18592302, total: 26530000, daily: 5550302, daily max: 6246000 Player weekly contribution: 19088, total contribution: 29099957
- The values returned by this function are only updated after the GUILD_XP_UPDATE event has fired. You can use the QueryGuildXP function to request an update.