Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
Retrieves the Guild XP information of the target.
currentXP, nextLevelXP, dailyXP, maxDailyXP, unitWeeklyXP, unitTotalXP = UnitGetGuildXP(target)
- String - The affected group member. i.e. "player" or player name. The only accepted value seems to be "player".
- currentXP, nextLevelXP, dailyXP, maxDailyXP, unitWeeklyXP, unitTotalXP
- Number - The amount of Guild XP for the current level.
- Number - The amount of Guild XP to reach the next level. The total Guild XP is this value plus currentXP.
- Number - The amount of Guild XP obtained towards the daily maximum.
- Number - The maximum Guild XP cap for the day. The total remaining for the day is this value minus dailyXP.
- Number - The amount of Guild XP contributed by the target this week.
- Number - The total amount of Guild XP contributed by the target.
local currentXP, nextLevelXP, dailyXP, maxDailyXP, unitWeeklyXP, unitTotalXP = UnitGetGuildXP("player"); print("Current Guild XP: " .. currentXP .. ", total: " .. (nextLevelXP + currentXP) .. ", daily: " .. dailyXP .. ", daily max: " .. maxDailyXP); print("Player weekly contribution: " .. unitWeeklyXP .. ", total contribution: " .. unitTotalXP);
Current Guild XP: 18592302, total: 26530000, daily: 5550302, daily max: 6246000 Player weekly contribution: 19088, total contribution: 29099957
- The values returned by this function are only updated after the GUILD_XP_UPDATE event has fired. You can use the QueryGuildXP function to request an update.