Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
→ WoW API
Returns the current power of the specified unit.
power = UnitPower(UnitId[, powerType][, unmodified])
- String - Unit whose power should be returned
- Number (optional) - Type of resource (mana/rage/energy/etc) to query
- Boolean (optional) - Return the higher precision internal value (for graphical use only)
- Number - the unit's current power level.
- If no type is specified, UnitPower returns the current primary type, e.g., energy for a druid in cat form.
- You can determine the current primary power type via UnitPowerType.
- Values for all power types are available in any form.
- As of 3.0, this function has replaced UnitMana.