A Bear of an Appetite
75 (Requires 73)
Thank goodness you're back, Limpy! I worried that Griselda and I were going to be all alone.
I'm cooking up some food here for us, but Griselda'll have none of it.
She's fond of the fish that live off the coast of the Eastwind Shore, to the east. Can't stand them myself, but she's always been a picky eater. Six good-sized fish ought to keep her happy for a while.
Now, run... err... limp along, Joe. Wouldn't want to keep the girl waiting, would ya?
If you don't hurry, it'll be more than just her stomach growling...
You! You're not Limpy Joe!
Schools of Northern Salmon can be found in the waters just off the shore of Grizzly Hills to the east.
- Hugh Glass says: By the Light, you killed Limpy Joe and took the meat! How did you know where to find us?
- Hugh Glass says: Well, if you've come to kill me, too, can you at least wait until I've fed Griselda? Poor girl hasn't eaten in days.
- Hugh Glass says: Here girl. I've got one last meal for you before Limpy Joe's killer does us in!
- Hugh Glass says: How could you kill poor, defenseless old Joe? And why did you bring the meat back?
- Hugh Glass says: You're an enigma, that's what you are... And let me tell you, enigmas and I don't get along....
- Hugh Glass says: I think you'd best leave before Griselda decides she's in the mood for dessert.