A Better Vantage (Horde)
81 (Requires 80)
Scout out the Quel'Dormir Gardens, the western tunnel, and the southern structures.
- Quel'Dormir Gardens scouted
- Vasj'ir Tunnel scouted
- Vashj'ir Southern Ruins scouted
This cave is our only refuge. There's no place to which we can retreat. There's no help on the way. Whatever happens, this cave must remain safe or we are all sure to die down here.
I have no intention of standing idle. The best way to keep the naga from finding us is to keep them off-balance, but we can't risk them following us back here between strikes. We need a forward post to launch our attacks from.
I'd like you to scout the ruins for a suitable base of operation. Something defensible.
We are not hard to find in this cave. We will neard to strike quickly - before the naga start searching for us.
This is good intel. You have a sharp eye, <class>.
It sounds like the building north of the gardens will make a suitable forward post. I will send some men immediately to start defensive preparations and we will reposition there as soon as possible.
- Enormous Skull/Broken Prong at Southern Ruins — starts Upon the Scene of Battle
- Quel'Dormir Gardens, the four statues for An Occupation of Time.
- Western tunnel underneath the superstructure along the seafloor — building tucked in the north side of the southern tunnel
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.