A Bitter Reunion
120 (Requires 120)
Speak to Thomas Zelling to set sail to Theramore.
- Speak with Thomas Zelling
We've done it! Zelling will guide the ship to Theramore, and we can put an end to this foul business once and for all.
Speak to Zelling when you are ready to leave, and we will set sail.
You will receive:
- (750x )
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
We sail at your command, <class>.
Thank you for your help, <class>.
I must return home, but Zelling has a plan to hide our actions from Sylvanas' eyes.
The Banshee Queen must not learn of what transpired here, for it would put far more lives at risk than our own.
- Upon accept
- Baine blows a horn and runs to the center of the deck.
- Thomas Zelling says: That took longer than expected. I was concerned you had been caught.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: There were... complications... but we are ready to depart.
- Thomas Zelling says: Then let's not waste any more time. <Class>?
- Speaking with Thomas
As a Tidesage, I can call upon the powers of the sea to guide this ship to our destination.
Say the word and we will set sail.
Set sail to Theramore.
- Thomas Zelling says: Seaward winds, fill our sails! Guide our ship through oceans true!
- Thomas uses his magic, and the atmosphere changes.
A cinematic plays.
Please add any available information to this section.
The ship now appears in Dustwallow Marsh. Speak with Baine to finish the quest.
- Upon completion
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I will not forget what you have done this day. Take care, <name>.
- Baine leaves the ship, mounts his wyverns, and flies towards the mainland.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.