A Challenge From Our Enemies
110 (Requires 110)
- (Optional) Take the Lunastre Estate Teleporter
- Andaris confronted
- Terrified Citizens rescued (6)
Make no mistake. This message cannot be taken lightly. Any threat made against our people will be dealt with swiftly.
We must travel to the estate at once to discover what has become of Ly'leth.
The withered... defeated so easily.
We must find a way to negate the magic of the felborne. We cannot afford to fight if our own can be turned against us.
- 16,450 XP
Look for any Terrified Lunastre Attendants and Terrified Lunastre Nobles on the estate. You will need to be extra careful while doing this quest, as you won't have access to your disguise. Additionally, you won't be able to see Thalyssra (and thus interact with) at Shal'Aran until the quest is ready for turn-in.
Use the teleporter to quickly return to Shal'Aran when you are done.
- Quest accept
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: I will take the teleporter to the estate and bring our most powerful Withered. Meet me there.
- Thalyssra hurries off.
- Confront Andaris
- Thalyssra and the adventurer arrive at the estate with a couple of Withered. An image of Andaris Narassin and Ly'leth Lunastre are seen beside a Felborne Marauder.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Elisande made YOU First Arcanist? The pickings must have been slim indeed. Release Ly'leth now!
- Andaris Narassin says: Ha! This is what you bring? An outlander and a pack of mindless, mana-starved corpses? You have fallen on hard times indeed.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: I'll show you what these corpses can do. Attack!
- Andaris Narassin says: As if I would bother with facing you myself. Felborne! Kill them!
- The marauder quickly casts a spell, causing a fel spike to erupt from the ground beneath the Withered while Thalyssra is caught by the outer edge.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: The Withered... defeated so easily by fel magic. Please... save those you can. My wounds... are of no concern!
- Thalyssra takes the teleporter back to Shal'Aran.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.