A Champion Rises (Alliance)
|End||Justicar Mariel Trueheart|
|Reputation||+455 Argent Crusade|
|Previous||The Valiant's Challenge|
|Next||Eadric the Pure or|
A Champion Rises concludes the primary quest chain of the Argent Tournament. Upon completion, players will gain access to the Champion-level quests offered by either the Argent Crusade or the Knights of the Ebon Blade, and the conclusion of The Black Knight quest chain, .
Players are also afforded the opportunity to repeat the valiant stage of quests with another race to become that faction's champion as well as their own, eventually gaining the privilege of using that race's quartermaster in addition to their own race's.
The following NPCs offer this quest:
- Marshal Jacob Alerius <Grand Champion of Stormwind>
- Ambrose Boltspark <Grand Champion of Gnomeregan>
- Colosos <Grand Champion of the Exodar>
- Jaelyne Evensong <Grand Champion of Darnassus>
- Lana Stouthammer <Grand Champion of Ironforge>
Congratulations, <name>. You have mastered many kinds of combat and overcome all the challenges you've faced. There can be no doubt that you are ready to compete with the best warriors who have gathered at the tournament, against the champions of the capital cities.
Justicar Mariel Trueheart has asked to speak with you, <name>, and to formally enter you in the champions' grand melee.
I welcome you as a champion of the tournament, <name>. As a champion, you will be able to compete for the grand championship of the tournament. You may also choose to become a valiant with another Alliance city's delegation and in time, a champion for that city as well.
All champions must have the assistance of a squire, <name>, and you are no exception. Allow me to appoint one of ours to accompany you in battle. He will proudly carry the banner of any city that has named you a champion.
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion:
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.