A Crack in the Armor
120 (Requires 120)
- High Explorer Dellorah defended
This confirms our assumptions, and indicates that something drastic must have happened to them to cause them to damage the very works they swore to protect.
We should continue to track down their writings. I think I saw a more recent monument outside the Halls of Origination.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
I cannae wait tae solve this mystery!
Someone, or something, has been manipulating the Amathet from within.
Sounds familiar, don't you think?
- At the Amathet Monument
- High Explorer Dellorah says: Over here!
- It might take me a few tae decipher what's written on these tablets. I'll need ye tae watch my back.
- Dellorah begins transcribing the obelisk.
- High Explorer Dellorah says: This definitely looks more recent. Give me some time tae decipher it.
- Four Suntouched Falcons swoop down to attack. After clearing the wave, a Suntouched Acolyte attacks. After a bit, Dellorah finishes and turns to you.
- High Explorer Dellorah says: This tablet warns of corruption within the Amathet. Could it be referrin' tae N'Zoth's influence?
- High Explorer Dellorah says: The "Suntouched" Amathet are tasked with cleansin' that corruption. They might know more about it.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.