A Dance With Dragons
110 (Requires 110)
+250 The Nightfallen
I must say I am impressed, <name>.
You and your friend were able to fix a ley line, and you are not even dragons!
You both seem exhausted by this ordeal. Allow me to help you get back home.
That is quite the adventure you had. Thankfully we now have plenty of mana for the refugees. Thank you, <name>.
- Valtrois kneels.
- Arcanist Valtrois says: I must rest before we make our way back to Shal'Aran. That was more taxing than I expected...
- Stella heads upward toward the entrance of the cave.
- Stellagosa says: You have done enough, arcanist. I shall take you both to Shal'Aran. Come with me.
Get out of the cave. Stellagosa will be waiting for you just outside in blue dragon form.
- Speak with Stellagosa to ride back to Shal'Aran.
- Stellagosa says: Your control over such vast energies is impressive. That was no small task.
- Arcanist Valtrois says: You made an excellent assistant. Your inherent knowledge of ley lines is almost as expansive as mine.
- Stellagosa says: Yes, and I know the convergence of ley lines feeds great power to the Nightwell. Harnessing that much power is perilous, but if she could...
- NOTE: The conversation is currently bugged and will not continue from here.
- Arcanist Valtrois says: I know what she would be capable of. That is why we must stop her.
- Arcanist Valtrois says: You go on ahead and inform Thalyssra. I have a few questions for our friend here.
- Stellagosa lands near the entrance to Shal'Aran and dismounts you.
- Stellagosa says: Yes? What do you want to know?
- Arcanist Valtrois says: Do you actually visualize the lines, or is it more that you sense them? Is it a constant sensation, or can you turn it on and off?
- Stellagosa flies away, with Valtrois still on her back.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.