A Desperate Plea (Legion)
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Speak with High Overlord Saurfang
<name>, Saurfang has not been the same since our loss at the Broken Shore. Though he led well and slew many, he has taken our defeat hard.
I fear he is determined to return to the Broken Shore. Will you speak to him?
Very well, let us see what awaits us on that ill-fated shore.
At the very least, a lot of dead demons! Hah!
- 1,500 XP
- Eitrigg says: <name>, I must speak with you, the matter is urgent!
- Eitrigg says: It concerns High Overlord Saurfang! I fear he plans to bring doom upon himself!
- Eitrigg says: This matter cannot wait, we must speak now!
- Eitrigg says: My thanks, champion. I will seek out Thrall and see if he can help.
When approaching Saurfang, who gazes upon the Broken Shore:
- High Overlord Saurfang says: Ah, I'll wager Eitrigg sent you. His concern is noble, but unnecessary.
Speak with Saurfang to continue.
- Recent events weigh heavily on me. There is something I must do.
- What must you do?
- That battle, I can find no glory in it. Too many died, but I did not. The anger within me grows every minute I stare at that storm.
- I will return to the Broken Shore, for those under my command. I will kill demons until their glory is found and my honor restored. Do not seek to counsel against this, I am set in my wars.
- Then I will go with you. No one should fight alone.
- High Overlord Saurfang says: Death is our likely end on those shores. You know this, yet I can see the determination in your eyes. Perhaps you have honor to regain there as well.
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.