Obtain 15 mugs of Shadowstout.
I can appreciate a good diggin' as much as any other dwarf, don't get me wrong. It's just that... well, we do so much diggin', and so little drinkin', that sometimes I wonder if I should just hang up me shovel and head back to Ironforge.
But not today. I've got some diggin' in me yet.
Those Dark Iron dwarves at Hammertoe's Digsite - just north of here - make some powerful fine beer, right here in the desert. You think you could pick up a few for me?
You will receive: 65
<Sigrun licks his lips in anticipation.>
<Sigrun instantly downs a dusty mug of shadowstout.>
Wow, this stuff is strong! I knew they had beer, but I never expected them to have shadowstout! That's my favorite shadowbeer!
 All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology is a different quest line, not directly attached to this one. Circle around to the northeast and go Dark Iron killing. They may carry up to two each.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Hero's Call: Badlands! /  Warchief's Command: Badlands!
-  Fuselight, Ho!
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
-  It's Goat Time, Baby
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs &  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth /  New Kargath
-  Down to the Scar (optional)
-  The Day that Deathwing Came
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout /  The Bad Dogs
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On