A Fair Trade
88 (Requires 87)
Bring the Bundle of Kafa'kota Berries to the Lair of Kota Kon, near the top of Kota Peak.
<The roar bellows out again, louder and more fierce than any of the yetis you've encountered so far. Again, a grummle voice replies...>
Eep! Please, great Kota Kon, forgive grummle. Let me go, I'll bring lots of kafa right away! Promise!
<The beast called Kota Kon answers with another meaty roar.>
(Kota Kon: "The Terror of Kota Peak")
Kota Kon wants more kafa, but I already fed her all I have! Then I tried giving her a nice bow, but she's not satisfied!
<The terrified grummle gulps and leans in close to whisper.>
I think she can smell the kafa I drank for breakfast...
You brought kafa?!
Hurry, let's give it to her! Maybe she won't have us both for snack...
- 162000 XP
Head to the previously-empty cave higher up the mountain. Don't turn in unless all other quests are done as this quest will drop players off back at the Kota Basecamp down at the base of the mountain.
- Nephew Burrberry says: Look, pretty girl, look! The nice <race> brought some kafa treats for you!
- Kota Kon grabs the bundle and munches on it.
- Nephew Burrberry says: I think it's working...
- She then grabs the grummle and the adventurer and starts leaping down the hill!
- Nephew Burrberry says: AAAAGHHHHH!!!!
- She safely drops the grummle and the player just outside the base camp and sits down in the middle.
- Newphew Burrberry says: We're... we're alive!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.