Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A Feast for Our Kin
110 (Requires 110)
We have planned a great feast to welcome the Highmountain tauren to Thunder Bluff. It will be their first visit to the lands of Kalimdor. I have been exchanging missives with their chieftain... I look forward to meeting her.
Will you join us in Mulgore? It would be good for them to see a familiar face that aided their fight against the Legion.
Mayla speaks of you as a trusted ally. Your presence will surely help convince her of the merits of joining the Horde.
- 16,450 XP
- Upon accept
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Chieftain Bloodhoof, have our champion join you for your feast in Thunder Bluff. By the time dessert is served, I want their oath of loyalty to the Horde.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: It shall be so, Warchief
- Baine Bloodhoof says: This way!
Baine salutes, leaves the building, mounts a wyvern and flies away.
For the duration of the quest, Thunder Bluff is phased. Regular NPCs are not present, and only Bluffwatchers patrol the mesas. Fireworks are present. High Rise has several NPCs partying. Mayla, Ebonhorn and Hamuul Runetotem are standing with Baine having a discussion.
- Upon completion
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Thank you for coming, Mayla. It is my honor to welcome you to Mulgore.
- Mayla Highmountain says: Your invitation was most kind, Baine. It is time for our two peoples to renew our bonds of kinship.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: It is of kinship that I wish to speak. I hope that--
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Spiritwalker?!
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: I should never... have left... the mountain...
- Uul'gyneth says: The wards have weakened! He will be ours!
- Mayla Highmountain says: Ebonhorn! What dark force grips you?
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I know this power all too well. Champion! We need your help!
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.