Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A Foe of the Dark
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Investigate Manor Mistmantle in Duskwood
I cannot believe the Dark Riders found us here. Long have they hunted the scythe to sate their lust for the artifacts of Azeroth. We thought we would be protected within the grove... And now, Valorn is gone... You must become the hunter, <name>. Seek the Dark Riders and recover the scythe. We last encountered them near Manor Mistmantle in Duskwood. Start your search there. And <name>... bring justice to Valorn. The rider must pay.
So I was correct, and the Scythe is your quarry. Know that in order to retrieve it, we must do what no denizen of Duskwood has ever attempted.
We must hunt the Dark Riders.
I have been tracking them for some time since my encounter with them while hunting down the Wolf Cult. They are a blight upon these lands, and they hold no right to the artifacts they hoard.
If we wish to recover this artifact, we will need to find their lair. Fortunately, I may just have the clue we need.
- 1,480 XP
- Revil Kost says: First the Nightbane are driven mad, and now a druid comes to investigate Manor Mistmantle?
- Revil Kost says: This must mean the Scythe of Elune has returned to Duskwood, and the Dark Riders cannot be far behind.
- Revil Kost says: Tell me what you seek, druid, and I may be of assistance.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.