Obtain 11 Ember Worg Hides.
According to my father, we'll need worg hides, and lots of them. It doesn't matter if they're torn, burned, or bloody, but we need plenty of them.
Actually, it's probably better if they're a little beat-up.
You'll find worgs both to the west and to the east of here.
You will receive: 75 and [Ember Worg Eye]
Let's take a look at those hides.
Believe me, <name>... I'm just as anxious to get to the killing as you are. We've got to keep to the plan. The armageddon will come soon enough.
I'll keep these hides here.
Pick up Stocking Up and  Mud Hunter before heading out. Circle around to the northwest to find plenty of scorpids and worgs.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Mouton Flamestar or  Hero's Call: Burning Steppes! or  Warchief's Command: Burning Steppes!
-  Burning Vengeance
-  Stocking Up /  A Future Project /  Mud Hunter
-  The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
-  Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff /  Shadow Boxing
-  Return to Keeshan /  Return to Ariok
-  Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
-  A Needle in a Hellhole
-  Prove Yer Allegiance /  Scrapped Golems
-  Golem Training
-  A Perfect Costume
-  Into the Black Tooth Hovel
-  Grunt Work
-  The Kodocaller's Horn
-  Taking the Horn For Ourselves
-  General Thorg'izog
-  Trial by Magma
-  I Am the Law and I Am the Lash
-  Enough Damage For One Day
-  Morgan's Vigil /  Flame Crest
-  Blackened Ashes /  Latent Demons of the Land /  A Heap of Delicious Worg
-  Blood Tour /  Draconic Vanguard /  A Deal With a Dragon
-  Placing the Pawns
-  A Delivery for Thorg'izog /  A Delivery for Neeralak /  A Delivery for Xi'lun
-  Locked and Loaded
-  Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
-  Glory Amidst Chaos
-  The Spoils of War
Optional breadcrumb to Swamp of Sorrows:  The Bogpaddle Bullet