A Gathering Storm
90 (Requires 90)
Confront 8 Sha-Touched Grunts.
- Sha-Touched Grunts saved (6)
If General Nazgrim sent you, then I trust you are capable of discretion.
When I arrived here, I found Garrosh... experimenting... with some ancient power that he found in the mountains to the north.
He believes that this "sha" can strengthen our soldiers.
Unfortunately, so far the results have been quite the opposite.
Our troops are erupting into random violence. Go and interrogate them. If they threaten you, be prepared to defend yourself.
You bested my defenders? Finally, one who can control his hatred and violence!
I need more men like you.
Upon completion, the following dialogue happens:
- Lor'themar Theron says: Garrosh, you do truly believe the sha can be controlled? Have you seen what it's done to our men?
- Ishi says: Hold your tongue, blood elf! You dare question our Warchief's judgment?
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Calm yourself, Ishi. The Lord Regent may speak his mind.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: The sha can be a powerful tool. The mogu may have once harnessed its power into the Divine Bell, and look at the glorious empire they built in its wake.
- Lor'themar Theron says: But their empire fell. Perhaps to the sha, perhaps to the pandaren, or perhaps... to their own pride.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Did the Scourge beat all the courage from your people, blood elf? We are the HORDE. Where there is power, we SEIZE it. My Horde has no place for the weak!
- Lor'themar Theron says: As you say... Warchief.
- Lor'themar bows.
- Dominance Offensive dailies unlocked
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 10,650/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,350/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.