A Giant Problem
- For the Class Hall mission, see A Giant Problem (mission).
110 (Requires 110)
- Archmage Khadgar says: Valuable supplies were lost beneath the ocean during our first assault. They would come in handy in our fight against the Legion.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Unfortunately, sea giants have moved in to claim the goods. Slay the giants and scour the wreckage for our lost supplies.
- +75 reputation with Armies of Legionfall
- Archmage Khadgar says: Good work taking care of those giants! The supplies you've gathered will be a boon to the war effort.
- Triggers at Forlorn Depths offshore. Sunken Caches need to be opened to take . Vaporous Abalones can provide air, but if you have no other recourse, the best thing to do is to buff yourself from Damaged Diving Helmets floating in the water.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.