A Gift For Fung
90 (Requires 90)
Farmer Fung is pretty mean, and just a little scary. Mah always said that he was one of the best farmers in the valley, though.
I think I know the perfect gift for a mean, kind of scary guy like him.
There's some big plainshawks that circle the hills to the west of here. You should get one, find a big piece of meat, and then ask Kol Ironpaw to grill it up!
(Farmer Fung: "Nomi said that he eats cubs.")
Hey! Where'd you get that? I thought they were out of plainshawk!
Andi asked you to get this for me? Huh. Maybe I underestimated that kid.
- Chef... if I brought you a plainshawk leg, could you grill it for me?
- Kol Ironpaw says: Certainly. If you brought me some meat - which you have not - then I would be able to grill it for you.
Pick up the other dailies before heading out. The hawks fly all over the Heartland, some in packs, but more are circling bigger hills in the area. Kill one. It drops the Bloody Plainshawk Leg. Fly back to the Halfhill Market and speak with Kol Ironpaw at on the north side of the market:
- Looking for meat? I've got plenty right here.
- On my grill, I mean.
- Chef, could you grill this plainshawk leg for me?
- Kol Ironpaw says: Sure thing, <name>! Enjoy!
Take the now-Grilled Plainshawk Leg over to Farmer Fung, a few yards away.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.