A Gift From the Six
110 (Requires 110)
- Receive the Council's gift
Such a deed merits more than mere recognition.
If you would accept it, we would like to formally reward your heroism in the face of such darkness with a portion of our power.
Are you ready?
We hope the increased power to your weapon will prove useful on the Broken Shore and beyond.
- Quest accept
- Archmage Modera says: Step back and raise your weapon. We will infuse it with a portion of this council's power.
- A rune circle appears in the purple circle.
- Infusing weapon
- Acquire the Gift — Raise your weapon
- From the center, the adventurer raises the artifact in their hand (except for , which remain in the left and a clenched right fist is raised instead). As Khadgar speaks, he channels a spell that traces the border for an energy field onto the edge of the purple circle.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Our power manifests: Kirin'var torel, ahm shalar, azakim!
- With the field established, Khadgar goes ahead and channels his power into the artifact.
- Archmage Modera says: Together! We must all lend our strength!
- The rest of the Council joins in. Magic runes encircle and flow around the player. At the end of the cast, a powerful flash of light bursts from the field: the artifact's window opens and four new traits appear in a circle, surrounding a new graphic of the player's class icon.
- Ritual completed
- Archmage Modera says: The Legion sought to use its agents to subvert our efforts at the Tomb of Sargeras. Thanks to your efforts, they failed.
- Archmage Modera says: Now we focus on driving their armies from Azeroth. We will give everything we have and finish this.. once and for all!
- Khadgar bows as he speaks.
- Archmage Khadgar says: <Class title>, once again you have fought to safeguard Azeroth's future. On behalf of the entire council, thank you.
- During the first power infusion you will earn .
- As of August 15, 2017, you will also automatically receive when you step outside of the Violet Citadel.
- With all weapons infused you earn .
- Khadgar's voice over actually pronounces the player's class title, for example "Deathlord" for death knights.
- Depending on Spec:
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.