A Goblin in Shark's Clothing
+350 Bilgewater Cartel
Use the Mechashark X-Steam to slay The Hammer.
- Use the Mechashark X-Steam Controller
- The Hammer slain
Combining the remains of the Mechachicken with these shark parts, we've assembled the greatest fighting submersible of all time: The Mechashark X-Steam!
That monstrously humongous shark is not dead yet! Do I have to do everything myself?
Excellent work, my <boy/girl>! The Town-In-A-Box is saved thanks to my overwhelmingly unbelievable intellect and engineering know-how.
Notes and trivia
- On accept
- Assistant Greely says: <name>, get to the Mechashark X-Steam Controller. Rid us of the Hammer menace!
The controller is on the beach. It gives you access to three abilities:
- Freakin' Laser Beam 50 yd range — Inflicts 190 to 210 Fire damage each second upon The Hammer, for until cancelled. Every shark neads a freakin' laser beam! Instant
- Egg-splosive Barrage 50 yd range — Lob a deadly barrage of explosive eggs at The Hammer, doing 285 to 365 fire damage. Weapon system provided by the Mechachicken. Instant (5 sec cooldown)
- Repair — Repair the Mechashark X-Steam for 200. You're going to need to use this! (10 sec cooldown)
Use the Egg-splosive Barrage, and run away from The Hammer, spamming Egg-splosive everytime it's off cooldown. Use the Repair if you get hit by the shark. Don't bother with Freakin' Laser Beam, as this will cause you to get bitten by the shark, which hurts a lot since Patch 5.0.4
- During the beta, the shark was seemingly named "Mechashark X-Stream".