A Grisly Task
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Learn the location of the Dark Riders
Wet soil? Shallow graves?
I think the journal is referring to the gravesites off of the lake near Karazhan. Nobody knows who is buried there, but they may be the key to finding the Dark Riders.
You can... speak to the dead, yes?
The chill down my spine tells me that you must have met with success.
What did you find?
- 15,250 XP
- Revil Kost says: Understand, I cannot be a part of what you must do. When you are finished, meet me outside Karazhan.
- Revil makes his way out of the camp.
- Revil Kost says: I will visit the church and pray to the Light for mercy upon both our souls.
- He mounts up and rides off toward Karazhan.
- Laith Sha'ol says: No! The blade must remain buried!
- Laith Sha'ol says: You cannot have it!
... but after killing his reanimated body, his spirit briefly appears.
- Laith Sha'ol says: Ariden... no! Why did you unearth that cursed blade?
- Laith Sha'ol says: It must be retrieved. He cannot control the unbridled wrath within.
- Laith Sha'ol says: Go to the catacombs. The curse must be lifted!
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Blood ()
- Frost (Blades of the Fallen Prince: and )
- Unholy ()
- Level 102
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.