A Grizzly End
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Skin 6 Monstrous Grizzlies.
- Monstrous Grizzly skinned (6)
<Kennings puffs out his chest a bit.>
And as its proprietor, it is my duty to ensure every request is met on time. With recent delays, I've decided to take a trip out here to see if the Holtons need my assistance.
We could use any available hands! Take this knife and bring back some pelts from the bears in the nearby pass.
You will receive:
I see that Lord Kennings' idea of assistance hasn't changed since his last visit.
These furs appear to be in fine shape. Your skills should easily make up for any setbacks caused by 'accidents'.
Then go nuts! There are Monstrous Grizzlies to be skinned (make sure to actually use the !), Guarded Quillrats to be looted for their quills, Sprung Beartraps to be armed, Mountain Raccoons to be killed for their tails, Hawk Nests to steal eggs from (and Tiragarde Skyhunters to aggro if they're close), and an old elite bear to be taken out.
- Alanna Holton says: There's a small camp to the west that could use-
- Lord Kennings says: Excellent! Elk hunting is much more civilized than trapping bears!
- Kennings runs off.
- Alanna Holton says: And he's gone. I'll have to double the game warden's pay for this week.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.