A Jarl's Feast
110 (Requires 110)
- Pay respects to the Fallen Jarl
- Odyn says: Another Jarl has fallen in glorious battle! Today we shall honor his passing. Go forth, champion, and join in the revelry! Just... try not to let it kill you in the process.
- Odyn says: Now THAT is how you honor a fallen warrior! But I think you've had enough revelry for one day.
- +75 reputation with Valarjar
Drink mead, throw plates, start some fisticuffs, make some toasts, or defend yourself from fisticuffs, it's all good.
If you do decide to drink, and get drunk enough, you'll be able to see Stormy Wolpertingers that can be kicked for progress.
- Ron Greybeard
- So goes a good leader, and a good friend. I look forward to battling with him in the Halls of Valor when my time comes.
Why the boat?
- It was once our custom to send a Jarl like this into the sea and set the boat ablaze. But since the mists claimed our shores, we dare not send him out lest he return as a kvaldir.
I want to ask something else.
You can interact with: Jnifer Casay, G'velev, Joel of the Cliffs, Mardin Falster, Toni the Conner, Shane Webbeard, Elyssa the Flower, Cyntia Shieldbreaker, Dvid Skoat, Berserker Danpolcari, Thony Trejo, Karutz the Lancer, Krisjina Jamartino, Adrew the Free Man, Kvin Obren, Culver the Chaser, Eric of the Lanhams, Letjia the Shapp, Kyl Heartline, and Zeke the Zerker.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.