A Kind of Magic (quest)
- Not to be confused with A Kind of Magic.
90 (Requires 90)
Find the three Scout-o-Matics in Domination Point.
- Eliminate the Beachhead Demolishers
- Eliminate the Horde Wolves
- Destroy the Horde Bomb Stockpile
Greetings <name>! I have heard a lot about your success in the field. I would like to use your services to test my latest "Siege-o-Matic", a device of terrible and varied abilities.
I promise it is mostly harmless to its users.
When you are around Domination Point be on the look out for my Scout-o-Meters. They have been dispatched to get info on good siege targets. When you find one, activate it and I will pilot a Siege-o-Matic to your location.
See you in the field... as it were.
Well done, <race>!
Performance data is being transmitted to me now for revier and an iterated verison of the Siege-o-Matic should be available to you in the future.
Your work has been invaluable to the war effort. So... while you're down there...
("Tinkmaster Overspark: Broadcasting to you from an assortment of hidden devices.")
- 236000 XP
- +150 reputation with Operation: Shieldwall
Pick up all of the other dailies available on deck, then head down and start looking for the Scout-o-Matics.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Alrighty! I think we are going to need to call in some air support for this one.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Demolishers? Nothing a little gnomish ingenuity can't overcome. Send in the copters!
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: You know, I have often thought of making a mechano-pup. We should study these wolves more closely.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Orcs are dangerous but mounted orcs are more so. Release the hounds!
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: More Goblin Bombs? It seems like only yesterday I was getting rid of a pile of goblin bombs. Wait here a moment.
- Ultera-Kerploder 2500 yells: Self-destruct sequence activated.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.