A Kingdom Divided (WC3 Undead)
Sylvanas assisted to a secret meeting with the dreadlords Varimathras, Detheroc and Balnazzar. There they planed to defeat Arthas Menethil and take over the Lordaeron once again. Sylvanas agreed but doing as she will.
- Balnazzar: Lady Sylvanas. We are pleased that you came.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: How could I not? For some reason I no longer hear the Lich King's voice in my head. My will is my own once again.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: You dreadlords seem to know why.
- Varimathras: We've discovered that the Lich King is losing his power! As it wanes, so too does his ability to command undead such as you.
- Arthas? What about his powers? Sylvanas Windrunner: And what of King
- Frostmourne, carries powerful enchantments, Arthas' own powers will fade in time. It is inevitable. Balnazzar: Though his runeblade,
- Sylvanas Windrunner: You seek to overthrow him, and you want my help to do it.
- Detheroc: The Legion may be defeated, but we are the Nathrezim! We'll not let some upstart human get the best of us! Arthas must fall!
- lich, Kel'Thuzad, is far too loyal to betray his master. But you, on the other hand... Balnazzar: The
- my people and turned me into this... monstrosity. Sylvanas Windrunner: Hate him. I have my own reasons for seeking vengeance. Arthas murdered
- Sylvanas Windrunner: I may take part in your bloody coup, but I will do so in my own way.
- elven. She will never side with us. Balnazzar: I, for one, do not trust her. Her heart is still
- Varimathras: Don't be too hasty. She has great spirit, but her hatred for Arthas will ultimately serve our cause.
- Detheroc: Agreed. Well, if that's settled--let the festivities commence.