A Lesson in Witch Hunting
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+75 Order of Embers
I'll need some time to comb through this information for anything that might be useful to us. I wouldn't mind some assistance, if you have a moment.
For starters, I could use some more light in here...
You will receive:
Did you find it?
Ah, you found it! Excellent.
<Lucille produces a long sewing needle from the kit>
...You look confused. Let me explain.
- Lucille Waycrest says: Now, it says here that the Order used special weapons against the Drust to counter their dark magic.
- Lucille Waycrest says: If my theory is correct, then whatever they used could also disrupt the coven's magic.
- Lucille Waycrest says: Let me see if there is something here we can try...
Light the six candles in the room:
- Lucille Waycrest says: Much better! Could you do me a favor and jot this down? My notebook is here somewhere...
- Lucille Waycrest says: Okay... rowan wood? No... that doesn't grow around here...
- Lucille Waycrest says: Alchemical fire? Oh, if only Master Ashton were here. He would have a field day!
Interact with the notebook on the table:
- With the notebook supported in one hand and a quill in the other, you make some notations.
- Lucille Waycrest says: <Class>, I need you to find my sewing kit. It should be somewhere in my bag over there!
- Lucille Waycrest says: The tome mentions that the Inquisitors of old would use weapons of silver to disrupt the magic of the Drust.
- Lucille Waycrest says: If the coven wields similar magic, they may be vulnerable to silver as well!
Dig through Lucille's pack, then turn in to her.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.