A Local Guide
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
- Show Flynn the Contract
I've spent a lot of time as a guest of the Harbormaster and I've come to understand a few things about Flynn Fairwind. If anyone can quickly help you to sort out any clues in Freehold, it will be him.
Flynn's been doing work for Cyrus and can be found in the Harbormaster's office. Show him the contract and recruit him to our cause. Hurry, <name>.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,790 XP
I'd hoped maybe Lady Jaina's location was in the fine print but no such luck. I can confirm that Ashvane was doing business with the Irontide. So we're off to Freehold. Again.
Speak with Flynn:
- Hey, <name>. Good to see you again.
Lady Katherine has asked me to look for her daughter. This is the only clue I have so far.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Lady Katherine has you looking for her daughter, eh? Well, let's see what this contract has to say about where she went.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Maybe there's something in the fine print...
- Flynn Fairwind says: Contract for services is hereby made by Ashvane et cetera... Ugh, who writes this stuff?
- Flynn Fairwind says: Description of services, the carrier will supply to the client... Blah, blah, blah...
- Flynn Fairwind says: Ten pages of security measures... twenty pages of liability conditions...
- Flynn Fairwind says: More definitions, more terms of service... legal mumbo-jumbo that would never hold up in court unless the judge were crooked....
- Flynn Fairwind says: Come on! Where are you 'shipping' Jaina off to?
- Flynn Fairwind says: Guess they didn't dare reveal her destination, even in this mess of legalese and double-talk. But I bet I know where they stashed that information.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.