A Man Named Godfrey
16 (Requires 12)
Find the corpse of Lord Vincent Godfrey.
- Lord Vincent Godfrey's corpse found
Lord Vincent Godfrey spent his life defending the kingdom of Gilneas. When the worgen curse ravaged this land, Godfrey was one of the first Gilneans to take up arms against the beasts. It is said that upon discovering that his king was afflicted by the curse, Godfrey took his own life. He would rather be dead than serve the very creatures that he had defended his home against.
We are going to give him a second chance, <name>. Together we will battle southeast towards Tempest's Reach to collect his corpse.
Lord Vincent Godfrey. The name itself evokes feelings of dread in the hearts of worgen.
Here we are, <name>. He is a little rotted, but no worse for the wear. We must hurry before the Alliance finds us!
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: I am told that Godfrey snapped when he learned of his king's affliction. Could you imagine the sense of betryal he must have felt? His own king one of the very beasts that he spent his existence killing?
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: Godfrey will be our ace in the hole. With his knowledge of Gilneas and of worgen, we cannot fail.
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: Let them come! All will fall before the Dark Lady's war machine!
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont coats his weapons in wolfsbane oil.
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: The Alliance will never recover from the blow that we are about to deal them!
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: My men recovered the corpses of two of Godfrey's lieutenants: Baron Ashbury and Lord Walden.
- Worgen assassins quests:
- & &
- & &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.