A Mighty Hunger
|Level||36 (Requires 34)|
or or or |
I hail from Westfall, far to the south... as do these men that travel with me. We are farmers, and nothing more.
I had been told that Lordaeron had been healed, and that it was ready for tilling. However, this "Commander" now tells me that it's too dangerous to proceed. He says that there's a war going on, and that the plaguelands still aren't healed.
Before anything else, I need to get some food in my men's stomachs. Anything will do. Bear seems to be plentiful.
We've traveled a long way. Anything you can spare would be appreciated.
You hunt like a true <class>. Even if we can't set up our homesteads... at least we can still eat.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.