A Nasty Exploit
13 (Requires 11)
Slay 5 Tunnel Rat Geomancers.
- Tunnel Rat Geomancer slain x5
The tunnel rat geomancers figured out some kind of parlor trick to control the troggs, as creatures of the earth or somesuch.
Fascinating, but not something we want to let them practice. Take out those geomancers right away.
I'm flattered you want to stay here and sweet-talk me, but we've got business.
Being bossed around by a kobold doesn't sound quite dignified, and I'm glad we didn't get to find out if they could pull that off.
Back to the mine, but this time, heading into the mine itself! Go killing geomancers, looting gear and getting to Foreman Sharpsneer, found atall the way at the southern end of the mine.
Geomancers are yelling at their slaves as players progress through the mine:
- Tunnel Rat Geomancer says: Rock-mans dig or kobold hit more!
- Tunnel Rat Geomancer says: Rock-mans lazy! Why rock-mans so lazy?!
- Tunnel Rat Geomancer says: Nasty rock-mans! Do as we say!
- Tunnel Rat Geomancer says: Dig ore! Rock-mans dig ore now!
- Tunnel Rat Geomancer says: Dig faster! Faster! No stop!
- Tunnel Rat Geomancer says: Dig! Rock-mans! For everlasting peace!
South Gate Pass
Valley of Kings and Thelsamar
- (optional breadcrumb)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.