Speak with Thelaron Direneedle at Chiselgrip in Burning Steppes.
Lok'tar, <class>. My name is Eitrigg, of the Argent Crusade... formerly of the Warchief's Honor Guard. Before that, of the Blackrock orcs.
I trust my son has briefed you on our plan. He hasn't? That is probably for the better.
The next part of the plan is going to require a bit of subtlety. Speak with Thelaron Direneedle, the tailor here in town. I've already given him the hides and mud that you've collected. He's going to need to size you.
That's right, <race>: you're going undercover.
You will receive: 7
You need a disguise? Well, you came to the right place, sister (if female) / honey (if male).
Let me take a look... mm-hmm. I know exactly what we'll do.
Just 40 yards to the east or so...
Optional breadcrumbs:  Mouton Flamestar or  Hero's Call: Burning Steppes! or  Warchief's Command: Burning Steppes!
-  Burning Vengeance
-  Stocking Up /  A Future Project /  Mud Hunter
-  The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
-  Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff /  Shadow Boxing
-  Return to Keeshan /  Return to Ariok
-  Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
-  A Needle in a Hellhole
-  Prove Yer Allegiance /  Scrapped Golems
-  Golem Training
-  A Perfect Costume
-  Into the Black Tooth Hovel
-  Grunt Work
-  The Kodocaller's Horn
-  Taking the Horn For Ourselves
-  General Thorg'izog
-  Trial by Magma
-  I Am the Law and I Am the Lash
-  Enough Damage For One Day
-  Morgan's Vigil /  Flame Crest
-  Blackened Ashes /  Latent Demons of the Land /  A Heap of Delicious Worg
-  Blood Tour /  Draconic Vanguard /  A Deal With a Dragon
-  Placing the Pawns
-  A Delivery for Thorg'izog /  A Delivery for Neeralak /  A Delivery for Xi'lun
-  Locked and Loaded
-  Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
-  Glory Amidst Chaos
-  The Spoils of War
Optional breadcrumb to Swamp of Sorrows:  The Bogpaddle Bullet