A One-Way Ticket to the Heart
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.2.0.
120 (Requires 120)
+350 Champions of Azeroth
- Waygate opened
- Activate the Waygate to teleport to the Chamber of Heart
These titan facilities never cease tae amaze me. I can only imagine how many of their secrets Brann has yet tae uncover.
I just hope that one o' them holds the answer to saving Azeroth.
It's time tae bring MOTHER tae the Chamber of Heart. Be prepared for anythin', champion. Ye can never be quite sure what will happen when ye activate a titan machine.
The following will be cast on you: Heart of Azeroth Item Level Increase
You will also receive:
- 23 40
- +350 reputation with Champions of Azeroth
That was close! But we made it back tae the Chamber of Heart. Now tae see if MOTHER can find a way to heal Azeroth.
Thank ye, <name>.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: A fully functional titan waygate! I cannae wait tae see it in action!
- MOTHER says: Waygate diagnostic routine incomplete. High probability of travel conduit corruption.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Whatever happens, our champion can handle it. Be ready!
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Somethin's not right! We're losin' her!
- Faceless Subduer says: [Shath'Yar] Nuq wgah za zzof
- MOTHER says: System c-c-c-corrupted.
Three Faceless Subduers will spawn, attempting to corrupt the titan construct, along with a Faceless Render heading for the champion. Kill them to free MOTHER, upon which K'thxx the Void Hunter will enter the scene.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Look at the size o' that one!
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Take it down, or we're done fer!
- MOTHER yells: Augmented decontamination protocol initiated.
- The adventurer and MOTHER engage with K'thxx the Void Hunter, slaying the n'raqi.
- Magni Bronzebeard yells: Ye've done it! Hold on, we're gettin' out o' here!
Click on the waygate to leave the area, then turn the quest in to Magni to increase your necklace's item level by 10.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Now that we've brought ye here, can ye find a way tae heal Azeroth?
- MOTHER says: Accessing Chamber of Heart data archives. Comprehensive analysis will require approximately 77 cycles.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Just fer analysis? How long before we have a plan o' action?
- MOTHER says: Calculating now.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Well, at least it's a start. Thank ye, champion. Ye'll be the first tae know when MOTHER finds an answer.