A Parting of Ways (WC3 NightElf)
(Redirected from A Parting of Ways)
Moments later, at the night elves' base camp, Illidan prepares for his departure.
- Malfurion Stormrage: You have brought much suffering to the world, Illidan. For that, you can never be forgiven. However, you saved the life of my love. For that I will let you go. But, should you ever threaten my people again--
- Illidan Stormrage: I understand, brother. Lordship over this world was never my aim... only power... only the magic. I've lingered here too long. I must go. By aiding you, I have betrayed my new master. If I am not careful, his wrath will be my end.
- Illidan opens a portal.
- Illidan Stormrage: Farewell, brother--Tyrande. I doubt our paths will cross again. En'shu falah-nah.
- Illidan leaves through the portal. Suddenly, Maiev blinks into the area and runs toward the portal with her Watchers.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Fools! Have you no sense of justice?
- Tyrande Whisperwind: Maiev, Illidan has atoned for his crimes! He is no longer a threat to--
- Maiev and her forces ignore Tyrane and run through the portal.
- Malfurion Stormrage: It's no use, Tyrande. She has become vengeance itself, bound forever to the hunt. I only pray that in her zeal, she doesn't cause even more havoc than Illidan.
- After the last of the Watchers enter the portal, the gateway closes and disappears.
- Tyrande Whisperwind: Now, let's go home, beloved. We've earned our rest.
This section concerns content related to Warcraft III: Reforged.
- In Reforged, Maiev can be seen prior to her blinking in. The position from which Maiev and her forces run towards the portal is slightly changed. At the end of the cinematic, Tyrande and Malfurion don't turn and leave but remain standing.