A Parting of Ways (WC3 NightElf)
Moments later, at the night elves' base camp, Illidan prepares for his departure.
- Malfurion Stormrage: You have brought much suffering to the world, Illidan. For that, you can never be forgiven. However, you saved the life of my love. For that I will let you go. But, should you ever threaten my people again--
- Illidan Stormrage: I understand, brother. Lordship over this world was never my aim... only power... only the magic. I've lingered here too long. I must go. By aiding you, I have betrayed my new master. If I am not careful, his wrath will be my end.
- Illidan opens a portal.
- Illidan Stormrage: Farewell, brother--Tyrande. I doubt our paths will cross again. En'shu falah-nah.
- Illidan leaves through the portal. Suddenly, Maiev blinks into the area and runs toward the portal with her Watchers.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Fools! Have you no sense of justice?
- Tyrande Whisperwind: Maiev, Illidan has atoned for his crimes! He is no longer a threat to--
- Maiev and her forces ignores Tyrane and run through the portal.
- Malfurion Stormrage: It's no use, Tyrande. She has become vengeance itself, bound forever to the hunt. I only pray that in her zeal, she doesn't cause even more havoc than Illidan.
- After the last of the Watchers enter the portal, the gateway closes and disappears.
- Tyrande Whisperwind: Now, let's go home, beloved. We've earned our rest.