A Rare Bean (quest)
65 (Requires 64)
You are ill-equipped to face the restless elements of Nagrand. Before you can help the Earthen Ring, you must help yourself.
To the west you will find dung heaps left behind by the wildlife of Nagrand. You must search the dung for the digested remnants of the Nagrand caracoli. From this bean I am able to make a tablet that will aid you in your battle against the restless forces of nature.
Return to me when you have collected no less than two fists worth of caracoli... Ogre sized fists.
<Elementalist Lo'ap makes two fists and shakes his head in disapproval.>
Please do not wash yourself in the sacred waters of the Throne.
<Elementalist Lo'ap holds a prepared caracoli tablet up.>
You place this under your tongue and allow it ample time to dissolve. Once it has dissolved, you will be able to breathe water as if it were air.
- 11,000 XP (or 6 60 at 70)
Notes and trivia
- The Throne of Elements is just north of Garadar on the other side of the lake. The are found west of the quest giver all over the ground and look like giant piles of dung.
- A Rare Bean is a Common Quest card in the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game's Drums of War set.
- The word "caracoli" describes unusually round coffee beans.
- In , Digrem Orebar mentions that he'd "heard the worst rumor about how you have to obtain" Nagrand Cherries. "Something about talbuk first eating them and then 'processing' them, and then... well, I don't want to talk about it."