A Second Ally For the Cause (Alliance)
110 (Requires 110)
Anduin will offer A Second Ally For the Cause after completing the first allied race's introductory quest chain if another race can be unlocked.
Choose a second ally to pursue.
You have taken an important first step in strengthening the Alliance, <name>. Well done.
I must ask that you work to secure our next ally. We cannot afford any delay.
We need all the allies we can get.
Begin at once, <name>. Stormwind honors your service.
Speak with Anduin again:
- War is coming to Azeroth, <name>. It is time for us to bring in new allies to join our cause.
- I am ready to pursue our next ally.
Selecting Anduin's gossip option will pop up the choice screen. Pick whichever option is available:
- Void Elf
- Alleria Windrunner has learned of a group of blood elves exiled for studying void magic. If these renegades could be located, Alleria believes she could train them to become weapons of the Alliance.
- Lightforged Draenei
- The Army of the Light played a key role in defeating the Burning Legion on Argus. High Exarch Turalyon has suggested that these Lightforged soldiers would proudly defend the Alliance against its foes.
Selecting an option will pop up one final confirmation:
- Are you sure you wish to pursue this lead? You may only select one ally at a time.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.