A Tainted Vintage
- Not to be confused with or Tainted Vintage.
110 (Requires 110)
+150 Court of Farondis
- Vintner Liastrin slain
- Grand Vintner Valiana slain
- Barrels of Arcane-aged Wine smashed (3)
- Haunted Vines burned (6)
- Prince Farondis says: The specters here continue to concoct a wine so foul it serves only to poison the drinker. Azsuna would be better served with them gone.
- +150 reputation with Court of Farondis
- Prince Farondis says: That should help to contain the spread of their corrupted... spirits. You have my thanks.
Triggers at Challiane's Terrace/The Lost Orchard in Azsuna. The barrels can interacted with while mounted, but not the vines. This will spawn five Deathly Vintage oozes. There are often Lost Laborers flying about while carrying a barrel, but attacking them doesn't give credit.
Also, note that there are barrels of Mystically Sealed Olive Oil that are highlighted for the quest, but these do NOT give any sort of credit.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Legion World Quests for the Highmountain Tribe, Nightfallen, Army of the Light, and Argussian Reach now reward increased reputation.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.