Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A Test of Wills
|The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft or its expansions.
81 (Requires 80)
+250 Earthen Ring
Use Erunak's Bridle to captivate a Zin'jatar Raider, then yank its reins until it submits.
- Naga submission attempted
Arright, <laddie/lass> here we go.
You just need to sneak up on one 'a them naga while they ain't lookin' and use this bridle on 'em.
Don't get too close now! Ya gotta surprise 'em.
Do it right an' get 'em under your control, and it'll be time ta show 'em who's boss!
Just keep yankin' the reins 'til their will is broken, and you'll have yerself a fancy ride!
Go on, now. Go git you one! I think I can see one just north 'a here...
Where's yer naga, <race>?
Whatdya mean, ya killed it!?
Most critters woulda given in before they even got half-dead.
Never actuallly tried to wrange a naga, meself. More stubborn than I'da thought.
Maybe Moanah has a better idea...
The bridle has an incredibly long range, which is great because the raider must not be in combat for it to work. Once on the raider, the vehicle UI appears. The only ability is "Yank Reins":
- Yank Reins Melee range — Attempts to break the will of the Naz'jar Guardian. Instant (3 sec cooldown)
Players have sixty seconds to force the naga to submit. It yells the following during the process.
- Zin'jatar Raider yells: Cannot... sstop!
- Zin'jatar Raider yells: Mussst ressissst.....
- Zin'jatar Raider yells: Naga sshall never ssserve your kind!
- Zin'jatar Raider yells: You wassste your tmie with me, sssoftsskin!
- Zin'jatar Raider yells: Better to die than to sssubmit...