A Time for Everything
110 (Requires 110)
Give the Curative Brew to Iron-Body Ponshu.
Our order is recovering thanks to your quick actions, Grandmaster. There is just one more monk we need to attend to before it is too late!
Grandmaster <name>, these old bones grow weary. Our future depends on you to continue the fight against the Legion.
So long as you remain a beacon of light in the darkness, hope remains!
- 20,560 XP
- Quest accept
- Brewer Almai says: He's ancient, but tough! He can survive this... Right?
- Blanche and Almai hurry to the temple.
- Iron-Body Ponshu
- Iron-Body Ponshu is now laying down on the ground instead of sitting. The monk adventurer quickly administers the antidote.
- Iron-Body Ponshu coughs weakly.
- Iron-Body Ponshu says: My entire being, even my soul... burned...
- Iron-Body Ponshu says: I saw a vision. A tsunami of demons crashing down upon us... extinguishing every light... save for one.
- Iron-Body Ponshu says: Grandmaster, you are that light! Do not waver in your resolve to fight the Burning Legion!
- Quest completion
- Spirit of Brewmaster Blanche says: It is time for me to leave this realm, my friends. Almai, I believe you have grown beyond the life of a simple brewer.
- Iron-Body Ponshu says: May you rest in peace, Brewmaster.
- Brewer Almai says: I have always wanted to study Mistweaving! Farewell, Brewmaster.
- Blanche's spirit disappears.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.