A Time to Lose
120 (Requires 1)
- Douse the Horde's Wickerman
Well met, <class>. As we attempt to embrace the Wickerman ceremony, it is no surprise that the Horde would attempt to ruin our celebration.
Now the prudent course of action may be to rise above the conflict and simply ignore the attacks.
I admire those that take that high road, but I cannot help them. But for those that seek to strike back... I can hlep them. If you are interested, <class>, take this Dousing Agent and use it on the Horde's Wickerman in the Ruins of Lordaeron.
Have you extinguished the Horde's Wickerman, <class>?
Ah, so it is done. A momentary setback, but if it is as annoying as their attacks have been, then it is worth it.
I spoke to the children about your adventure and they were very excited. They were impressed with your bravery to venture into enemy territory. They also seemed to get a kick out of the mischief that you helped bring about... Oh those little rascals...
They did want you to have some of these treats as a reward. Enjoy, <name>.
- If you also are doing , you can logout while flying in Undercity, and when you login you will be at the graveyard outside Scarlet Monastery. This is especially useful when you don't have flight training.
- The Horde counterpart is .
- The names of a related quest and this one combine to form the line "A time to gain, a time to lose", which is part of the song "Turn! Turn! Turn! (to Everything There is a Season)". Their Horde counterparts' names form another line from the song, "A time to build up, a time to break down".
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.