A Timely Opportunity
|The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the alpha stages of World of Warcraft: Legion.
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
+250 Highmountain Tribe
A Timely Opportunity was a quest in the Legion alpha; it was later replaced by . This quest would have been part of the quest chain.
- Find Spiritwalker Ebonhorn
- Speak with Wrathion
- Defend Wrathion
I know now why Ebonhorn brought me here. Though I don't know where he has gotten to.
Can you seek him out?
Thank you, Champion. As always your skills continue to protect the future of Azeroth in ways you cannot even imagine.
- Mayla Highmountain says: Huln showed us that together we could challenge armies of demons and the wrath of dragons. Somewhere along the way I think we forget that and though the hammer was what kept us united.
Talk to Ebonhorn further in:
- Now that the whole "spirit journey" thing is out of the way we can get down to business.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Alone at last, eh Champion? Well, I suppose between the two of us there is no need for disguises.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn transforms into a black drake and begins to fly off.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Come champion, I will need your help while the time scars are still fresh.
The drake lands atop the plateau of eggs and long-frozen black dragons, and transforms into Wrathion. When interacted with, a dialogue box opens:
- I apologize for the ruse, but I did not wish to reveal my identity in front of a tribe of known dragonslayers.
- I don't think they would approve of the real reason I am here.
- Champion, do you stand ready to assist me? I shall make it worth your while.
- Wrathion says: Very well, champion. Stay close.
Wrathion begins to channel a yellow beam onto the pile of black dragon eggs.
- Wrathion says: Be on your guard. I have no doubt Deathwing left many traps behind to guard these treasures.
The three Obsidian Reclaimers reanimate and attack one by one, and with each one's death Wrathion speaks.
- Wrathion says: These eggs, they predate Deathwing's corruption. We must recover them.
- Wrathion says: Keep them off me just a little longer, hero. I need to get as many of these eggs as possible.
- Wrathion says: Well done, champion. I have sent the clutch to a safe location.
- Wrathion says: Now I will see about finding us a safe way out of here. Look for me west of here when you are ready to leave.
- Wrathion says: For the last time: I didn't kill your Spiritwalker Ebonhorn. I was him the entire time. Your people needed to know the legion was coming.
- Mayla Highmountain says: My father trusted you. I trusted you! Why the deception?
- Wrathion says: It seemed in my best interest to not tell the dragonslayers that I was a dragon.
Wrathion also had the following gossip text:
- Wrathion says: Look, that incident with the Iron Horde was just a misunderstanding. Garrosh was supposed to convince them to fight the Burning Legion, not invade Azeroth.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.