A Tribute for Death
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
16,450 - 17,850
With Hanzabu's Ritual Fetish, draw the ritual circle and sound the Drum of the Spirits to complete the ritual.
- Ritual Circle drawn
- Drum of Spirits sounded
- Speak with Bwonsamdi at the Edge of Oblivion within Nazmir.
Everything for de ritual is together. Now, it is time to begin.
For dis to work, I must chant de words of old. It is an exhausting task, so I need you to take my mojo fetish and draw de ritual circle, then beat upon de drums.
If all goes well, Bwonsamdi may invite us into de temple.
If not, our souls are forfeit.
Let's not make any mistakes.
You will receive:
Ya be brave ta come here, but ya need ta have more than just bravery if ya be wantin' Bwonsamdi's favor.
- Quest accept
- Hanzabu casts Dark Visions.
- Hanzabu says: Let de vision guide your footsteps to form de ritual circle. Careful, now! Bwonsamdi will not be happy if de ritual gets sloppy.
- Ritual circle drawn
- Hanzabu says: Very good. Now sound de drum!
- Hit the drum
- Hanzabu says: [Zandali] We bring a gift for you, great loa of death!
- Hanzabu says: Great Bwonsamdi, de drum has sounded in your name! Dese offerings await you!
- Bwonsamdi says: Ah, I know dis voice! And dese gifts, very nice. Come in, come in!
- Enter inner temple
- Bwonsamdi says: Well hello dere, Hanzabu! You here to pay your debts?
- Hanzabu says: Great Bwonsamdi, I come bearing more souls... as we bargained.
- Hanzabu says: I am also bringing dis outsider who wishes to speak with you, mighty loa.
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
- Hanzabu says: My incantation be revealin' to you a vision, it show how da ritual circle should be formed. Walk da circles to draw the lines, but be careful! I no want to be sufferin' Bwonsamdi's wrath if da ritual be incomplete.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.