A Valiant's Field Training (Alliance)
+250 The Silver Covenant
"A Valiant of <Capital city>"
- Sir Marcus Barlowe <Master of Arms>
- Illestria Bladesinger <Mistress of Arms>
- Tickin Gearspanner <Master of Arms>
- Saandos <Master of Arms>
- Rollo Sureshot <Master of Arms>
- Converted Hero slain (10)
The tournament is a fine time for testing your skills against your peers, but we must not forget that the real enemy, the Scourge, will not wait. As you hone your skill against others, so should you maintain your edge in combat against the enemy.
Travel to the area southwest of the Valley of Fallen Heroes and north of Corp'rethar. There, the Scourge raises dead heroes and turns them against us. Defeat these minions of the Scourge, do honor to our allies, and keep yourself prepared for combat.
Have you tested yourself in combat against the Scourge?
Welcome back from your exercises, <name>. I'm confident that you will make us proud when the competition starts.
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion:
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Objective changed from killing any Icecrown Scourge to only Converted Heroes.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.