A Valiant's Field Training (Horde)
80 (Requires 80)
+250 The Sunreavers
- Shadow Hunter Mezil-kree <Master of Arms>
- Sarah Chalke <Mistress of Arms>
- Kethiel Sunlance <Master of Arms>
- Dern Ragetotem <Master of Arms>
- Akinos <Master of Arms>
- Icecrown Scourge slain (10)
The tournament is a time for testing your skills against your peers, but we must not forget that the real enemy, the Scourge, will not wait. As you hone your skills against others, so should you maintain your edge in combat against the enemy.
Travel to Icecrown and confront any of the Scourge there. Stay away from the Bombardment, as the monsters there are too numerous to confront on foot.
A good day of training will never hurt anyone. It's good to see you keeping up.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion: