A Walk to Remember
110 (Requires 110)
- Speak with King Anduin
- Reach the Hijacked Portal
It's good to have you at my side, <name>.
As long as I am blind to the suffering and sacrifices of my people, I will never be able to lead them to peace.
Time is short, we should move onward.
This place is filled with indescribable horrors. To think.. I was blind to all of this pain and suffering.
- 16,450 XP
I can close my eyes to the atrocities of war no longer. I must see the threat of the Burning Legion for myself.
I am ready.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Let's go.
- Walking for a ways, Anduin mounts up and rides down the road.
- Reaching Hijacked portal
- Anduin has his horse walk through the camp.
- Anduin Wrynn says: This land is far worse than I had imagined.
- Anduin Wrynn says: My father sought to shield me from the war, insisting I stay behind because a Wrynn must always rule in Stormwind. But I saw the truth in his eyes... his fear of losing me.
- Anduin Wrynn says: When my mother died, I was all he had left of her.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Come, let us press forward.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.