Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Race||Man'ari eredar (Demon)|
Born on Argus as Aargon, he would eventually become one of Archimonde's greatest pupils and become High Wakener. Aargon held such power in his own disciplines that the Conservatory vowed to remember him for all time. He took over the Wakeners after Thal'kiel's fall, and under him the Wakeners delved into the mysteries of soulbinding. Vigilants are his invention. After accepting Sargeras's gift and joining the Burning Legion he renamed himself to Aargoss.
He was later summoned to Azeroth during the Battle for Broken Shore by Gul'dan in front of the Tomb of Sargeras. He later traveled at Felsoul Advance in Suramar. He was in charge of delivering Shal'dorei prisoners from Suramar City to the soul engine in Felsoul Hold. Seeking to slow down the operation Silgryn directed allies of the Nightfallen with ending his life.
When he was killed, he feared his soul was going to be mere fuel for the very engine he was feeding.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|High Wakener Aargon||110||29,244|
- Flames of the Fallen 45 yd range — Steals the soul of the target. Target stats and damage done are reduced by 45%. Lasts 30 sec or until the victim runs over their soul, reclaiming it. Instant.
- Soul Steal — The caster launches a swarm of missiles, each impact inflicts 45,000 Fire damage to all players within 3 yds. 3 sec cast. Channeled.
- Random yell
- We must not leave the Soul Engine waiting!
- Pick up the pace! The Soul Engine awaits!
- Let us not squander this gift of souls. Move them out!
- Let there be no slack in their chains!
- More come from Suramar every hour! Move out! Make room!
- An echo of himself as High Wakener Aargon can be found at the Conservatory of the Arcane in Mac'Aree.
- His dying words, that he will become fuel, could mean that his death was final despite dying outside the Twisting Nether, as his soul was absorbed into the Soul Engine instead.