|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
This spell essentially replaces , as it has the same mana cost while providing an additional benefit. Cure Disease is however still useful in very specific situations when used together with Abolish Disease: if a target is getting affected by diseases faster than Abolish Disease can remove them, a priest can put up Abolish Disease on the target and then repeatedly cast Cure Disease while Abolish Disease is ticking, allowing diseases to be removed much quicker.
Discipline tree talents:
- , reduces threat by 7/14/20%.
- , reduces mana cost by 5/10/15%.
- , reduces the mana cost of instant cast spells by 4/7/10%.
Holy tree talents:
- , has a 50/100% chance to cleanse one Poison effect from self, in addition to diseases.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed. remains.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now cleanses a disease every 3 sec, up from 5. Duration reduced from 20 seconds to 12 sec.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Can now be cast while in .
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Cure Disease and Abolish Disease range increased to 40 yards.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Mana cost now based on a percentage of base mana.