We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Abomination's Might (old)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
Abomination's Might is a Death knight talent located in the 3rd tier of the Blood Tree. It increases the melee attack power of all party and raid members within 100 yards by 10/20% and their ranged attack power by 5/10%. Additionally, it increases the strength of the death knight by 1/2%.
- The effect does not stack with , or . While you may see the icons for more than one buff, you only gain the effect of one of them.
- The strength increase only affects yourself, but stacks with all other talents and effects that increase your strength.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): The melee attack power bonus has been increased to 10/20%, up from 5/10%. The ranged attack power bonus remains 5/10%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This effect is now passive instead of being a proc on certain strikes. Rank 1 is 5% attack power and Rank 2 is 10% attack power. The self strength buff remains unchanged.